Whats for tea tonight?

Ooh this sounds lovely...could I have the recipe please?

Sure, its so tasty!

Ingredients
leeks
red onion
bacon
mushrooms
butternut (I would pre cook these chunks)
800ml approx veg or chicken stock
120g hard goats cheese (4 x 30g HEA portions)
risotto rice
frozen peas

Recipe
1 - cut the bacon, leeks, onions, mushrooms and butternut into bite size chunks
2 - stir fry the leeks and onions of a medium heat till just golden
3 - add the mushrooms and butternut to the just-golden leeks and onions and allow flavours to infuse, add chives (optional), salt and pepper
4 - pour the rice (half a pack) into the deep dish and stir without letting it stick to the bottom, once it's settled with the other ingredients, start adding your stock a ladel-ful at a time (once its absorbed)

5 - when you're approx 3/4s of the way through your stock, add a a good amount of frozen peas
6 - once you've done that, add the rest of the stock (in ladels) and finally the grated goats cheese, stir until forming a creamy sauce
7 - Serve and enjoy!

We serve ours on a bed of spinich, and get at least 6 portions of this dish!

Going to try the birdesye baked to perfecrion salmon with chilli and ginger!! They look and sound lovely, i am having it with baby boiled potatoes, and steamed brocoli, cauliflower and carrots!! Xx

Going to have toad in the hole that we should have had last night before we fall head first into a dominos pizza!!

Tonight I'm having pastabake with cheese and mixed vegetables.Off to play badminton now so I'm guessing I'll have quite an appetite by later! xxxx

Going to have toad in the hole that we should have had last night before we fall head first into a dominos pizza!!

Ahh Dougal I did the same on Friday night!! Was delicious though, not looking forward to weighing in the morning!

Can I ask how you make your toad in the hole and what are the ingredients? It's one of me utter favourites and I've not had it since starting slimming world! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SW quiche, SW chips and roasted carrots, may dry fry some onions too, although there are already some onions in the quiche so may be ok. Xx

Ahh Dougal I did the same on Friday night!! Was delicious though, not looking forward to weighing in the morning!

Can I ask how you make your toad in the hole and what are the ingredients? It's one of me utter favourites and I've not had it since starting slimming world! Xxx

Dominos is what sent me to SW in the first place lol

I use Syn free pork and leek sausages from my MIL's local butcher, I ate loads of them last week and lost 4.5lbs so I'm assuming they are indeed Syn free!!
I use a Tesco frozen giant Yorkshire pudding, which is 14 Syns, and have half each.
I make mash and add 2 tbsp flora extra light (3 Syns), plus we have veg and I make onion gravy, using 1 tbsp gravy granules (3 Syns)

So it makes the meal 10 Syns, a lot I know but totally worth it!
Hope that helps! X

I'm not overly hungry after my cottage pie at lunch it i figured I better eat something else ill be hungry later when I'm too lazy to make anything and just eat rubbish!
So I'm having SW chips with my hea of cheese sprinkled over the top and a portion bag of microwave steam veg and maybe some beans!

Back