Whats for tea tonight?

i dont know what to make .... ive mince in the fridge and a fussy 8 year old who doesnt eat spag bol which i was planning on making :( might be sw burgers and chips

Kedgeree - hard boiled eggs, rice and gorgeous smoked cod brought by the fish man who comes from the northeast every 2-3 months with fresh fish, seasoned with curry powder and s&p. Yummy, served with carrots, brocolli, courgette, asparagus and leek. Grapes and strawberries for pud.

Green day so having sw chips eggs n beans n some left over plum tomatoes have got a pineapple going past its best that needs eating too so having the pineapple activia with it

Were having roast chicken, roast and mash potato, broccoli and carrots. Will syn some gravy too :)

Chicken, onions, mushroom and cheese omlet cos I can't be bothered to cook lol. Might do a few sw chips for us to share as well

Black eyed bean and veg chilli with a jacket spud, fruit salad to follow

Friends coming for tea tonight so have got boned rolled chicken, roast taters, butternut squash, swede, leeks/broad beans, yorkshire pudding/gravy and got to come up with a quorn recipe for a vegetarian...

were having mexican chicken with peppers, mushrooms, red onion with potato wedges and salad :) (hubbys having oinion rings and coleslaw with his :'( )

Steak and sw chips with loads of carrots and 2 syns of reduced salt ketchup! Yum! :)

ForumRunner_20130304_201809.png

Pork chops topped with black pudding and apple sauce, cheese and chive mash and sprouts!!

image-3341287501.jpg

I know.... i know... Weird combo.... But what can i say?? Im scottish and it was lovely lol!! Xx

Back