Whats for tea tonight?

chicken kiev and homemade broccoli cheese and steamed veg again! xxxx

Baked potato with the inside scooped out and mixed with fat free Greek yogurt herbs and spices, 2 quorn burgers, oven baked corn cobs and a large salad with balsamic glaze :) x

:)

haddock and new potatoes with veg

I'm on my own tonight so it's something quick and easy... small jacket potato with ff cottage cheese, two grilled tomatoes and 1 egg.

i made fanta chicken and decided, like last time i would add a sprinkle of chilli flakes (as it made it really tasty)

disaster!

i didn't think it was coming out as i "sprinkled" resulting in a bowl of lovely looking food which, after 3 mouthfuls tasted of nothing but fire! lol

numb lips and a dozen coughs later, it's done and lesson well and truly learnt that i should trust that it's actually falling in to the pan rather than continue to add more until i can see it lol

I just had a creamy, cheesy mushroom and leek pasta bake, with a sauce made from Laughing Cow Light triangles with blue cheese (HEx A), Italian seasoning, garlic, a sprinkling of chili powder, some fat-free natural yogurt and the 'secret ingredient' which was 60 ml dry white wine (2 syns) which made it taste out of this world! All served up with lashings of boiled cauliflower! YUMMY

Tonight's Dinner.jpg

Finally had the zebra =D

My boyfriend has shunned me to watch the football and give me a running commentary from the other room so my nice prawn pasta has gone down the pan. Instead ... chips, eggs and beans :)!

Back