Whats for tea tonight?

Just had for the first time WW sausages and they are defo better than quorn lol with salad, cottage cheese and spagetti

Its a powder that comes in a cardboard box and you make up with cold water. You can buy it in home bargains and its 4 syns for 100ml, which is loads!! Plus its just like a Chinese curry sauce. If u c it give it a try x

oh i will...so 4 syns when it's made up to 100ml? that's not bad - is it enough to do 2 people?x

Id say that was a good amount for 1 person at 100ml. X

i'll keep an eye out for it. i try not to syn much on meals so that i can keep them for goodies so 4's pushing it a bit (for me)...but then for the taste of a chinese...it's hardly any ;)
thanks x

Got excited about this sauce, then found that it had gluten in it, so no go for hubby!

2 little jackets, baked beans and hex a 1&2 of cheese. Easy tea and perfect for a successful green day :) x

Its a powder that comes in a cardboard box and you make up with cold water. You can buy it in home bargains and its 4 syns for 100ml, which is loads!! Plus its just like a Chinese curry sauce. If u c it give it a try x

oh i will...so 4 syns when it's made up to 100ml? that's not bad - is it enough to do 2 people?x

Id say that was a good amount for 1 person at 100ml. X

i'll keep an eye out for it. i try not to syn much on meals so that i can keep them for goodies so 4's pushing it a bit (for me)...but then for the taste of a chinese...it's hardly any ;)
thanks x

Aw no!! Buy it for yourself even? I always make 2 meals as Hubby is so fussy! I've long since learned to eat what's good for me lol x

No, never cook anything different for myself, so, will have to give it a miss, unless, I try it at lunchtime on my own;)

Lamb steak, SW roasties, broccoli, carrots, green beans and a bit of gravy .... Ooooh lovely. Now sat down to watch Supersize vs Superskinny !!!

Fanta chicken and boiled rice. Saved my HexB so I had 2 rocky road Hi-life bars for pudding, too.

Do you use a whole chicken, or breasts/fillets ? Also do you d it in a slow cooker ? I've only done the diet coke gammon so and it's lovely :)

Sausages and chips with loads of roasted veg :)

I had two diced chicken breasts with onions and mushrooms a can of beans and some green beans chicken stock the family had it with microwave rice, I had it with a whole mountain of mixed veg. It was fantastic

Lol just after 5am and I'm usually half asleep and yet I find myself laughing like mad.... That plate was good lol :D

I think its going to be quorn chilli tonight, hope so anyway, having it at my mums and that's what she said yesterday-hope she doesn't change her mind as I've already had my first HEB now and I want something else later on lol.... won't be the end of the world if she has changed her mind I'll just have to find something else to snack on

Slim Pasta with homemade spicy sauce (tin of chopped tomatoes, onions, carrots and chilli powder) Not looking forward to tonights dinner :(

Tonight will be chicken satay (3) with homemade egg fried rice!! Found this sauce in asda.......

image-3102735387.jpg

Only 3 syns for half the pack.....just hope its nice as 3 syns for satay would be well worth it xx

Tonight will be chicken satay (3) with homemade egg fried rice!! Found this sauce in asda.......

View attachment 81503

Only 3 syns for half the pack.....just hope its nice as 3 syns for satay would be well worth it xx
I've got a few of these but there the asia specialties sachet similar to a red dragon one 3 syns for half, yum love stir fry sauces i mix mine with just rice lol

I've got a few of these but there the asia specialties sachet similar to a red dragon one 3 syns for half, yum love stir fry sauces i mix mine with just rice lol

I could easily eat it with just rice too!! The blue dragon lemon chicken one is gorgeous....and i think also 3 syns for half the sachet!! Great little cheap way to jazz up a meal xx

Back