Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight is a recipe from Slimming Eats - mini tuna and sweetcorn quiches, served with plain jacket potato and side salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion)

Lambs liver and bacon, peas/carrots and mash... hubby is having jacket potato with ham and salad (he doesnt like liver)

Cheesy-topped Quorn cottage pie with cauliflower and peas

Deciding whether to order room service or not? Looked at menu in horror, but I'm away and can't really stick to plan 100% otherwise I'd be having mugshots (I have a kettle in my room) and that's not a meal!

Deciding whether to order room service or not? Looked at menu in horror, but I'm away and can't really stick to plan 100% otherwise I'd be having mugshots (I have a kettle in my room) and that's not a meal!

As they say Douglas on plan when u can ;)

As they say Dougal on plan when u can ;)

Yes I've been very good all day and I am staying in a hotel with only a kettle so I'm a bit limited to what I can have! Just got to decide what to have and maybe order a side salad to go with it *polishes halo* lol

Right this is the room service menu, help me decide what's the best thing to order??

image-3251252488.jpg

Beef Casserole/stew with mash potato. In the casserole/stew was swede, carrot, onion, parnips and tinned plum tomatoes. Was yummy. :)

Right this is the room service menu, help me decide what's the best thing to order??

View attachment 81749

i would say if you wanna stick to sw as much as poss, have the ribeye steak with side salad or new potatoes (just syn for some butter theyll prob put on the potatoes, and a bit of oil)
xxxxxx

i would say if you wanna stick to sw as much as poss, have the ribeye steak with side salad or new potatoes (just syn for some butter theyll prob put on the potatoes, and a bit of oil)
xxxxxx

Hmm could do, I'm not a big fan of steak tho... X

Yup veg curry

Back