Whats for tea tonight?

Had mccains rustic oven chips, hm sausage patties, beans and a couple of spoonfuls of the Mayflower curry sauce, just to try it....it was ok, didn't love it but it was edible :)

We had chicken, SW chips, roasted parsnips & peas :D

remember my pie from Tuesday night well this is the inside of it DSCF3918[2].jpg

I'm going to have a JP with cheese, baked beans and salad. Quick and easy after I get home from the gym tonight :)

Moroccan Chicken Soup :)

That sounds great Hun, please can you message me the recipe xxx

Ha ha I'm afraid it's just a pot from the Tesco Finest range! :D "Chickpeas, Moroccan spices and sweet dried apricots, finished with couscous, fresh coriander and red pepper"

I'm trialling the 5:2 diet atm so for tea on the two 500 days, I find it easier to have something like that which is easy to count! xx

Ha ha I'm afraid it's just a pot from the Tesco Finest range! :D "Chickpeas, Moroccan spices and sweet dried apricots, finished with couscous, fresh coriander and red pepper"

I'm trialling the 5:2 diet atm so for tea on the two 500 days, I find it easier to have something like that which is easy to count! xx

How do you find the 5:2 diet? I want to try it but scared I'd go too mental from starvation

How do you find the 5:2 diet? I want to try it but scared I'd go too mental from starvation

I love it! I'm certinly not starved, have 3 meals a day :) Chek out my diary if you like (link is in my sig) I post both types of food days xx

KFC style "smash" chicken thighs (no skin for me) with homemade tomato & onion salsa, ooodles of salad and sweet potato wedges.

Back