Whats for tea tonight?

It was college tonight so I had a mug **** n some chicken before I left work n then had some melon n banana before class started.
Then when I got in I had some of the lamb style quorn curry n jelly with strawberries n raspberries in.

Wasn't bad today cos I planned my food in advance

It was college tonight so I had a mug **** n some chicken before I left work n then had some melon n banana before class started.
Then when I got in I had some of the lamb style quorn curry n jelly with strawberries n raspberries in.

Wasn't bad today cos I planned my food in advance

Lool mug shot or another word :rolleyes:

Extra lean mince with pasta sauce and herbs with salad 30g salad cheese, 2 wholemeal bread
i tried to make scotch eggs but all 4 of my egg peeling failed! I was so frustrated i managed to get one egg half decent and i made the scotch egg and was yummy so defo gonna try again this time with not so new eggs!

Blast the eggs with really cold water when you take them off the boil and leave them in the cold water for a minute or so, they peel perfectly then :)

Diet coke chicken and rice for me tonight :) x

Dying to get the new mag, do SW online so have to wait till its in the shops!

Having a chicken fried rice that I kinda threw together last week with the dregs of the fridge, but the kids loved it so making it again! It was basically chicken and veg fried in fry light, 2tbsp of green curry paste, then add the cold rice and some soy sauce. Cheap cheerful and had empty plates all round!

I'm having chicken parmo (SW style!) with carrot "chips" and salad - yum! :)

Dying to get the new mag, do SW online so have to wait till its in the shops!

Having a chicken fried rice that I kinda threw together last week with the dregs of the fridge, but the kids loved it so making it again! It was basically chicken and veg fried in fry light, 2tbsp of green curry paste, then add the cold rice and some soy sauce. Cheap cheerful and had empty plates all round!

Ooh I didn't think to add curry paste to fried rice - I'll have to try that!

Chilli and rice.Last night I did the creamy chicken tagliatelle from the new mag. Well sort of, cos I used fusilli, and I don't like mushrooms so I used orange pepper! But it was really tasty, and mixing the philly with the lemon juice made a great dressing! I shall make it again and use salmon next time.

chicken breast with laughing cow and ham wrapped round, jacket potato and veggies

Lamb steak, mint sauce, crispy little potato cubes, roasted carrots (inspired by Princess Stevie's carrot chips) and creamy spinach (recipe from last month's mag).

Nandos chicken, mashed potato and carrots! Can't wait :D

Back