Whats for tea tonight?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 126
A very traditional Easter dinner of Roast Lamb with all the trimmings :) only Syns will be the gravy as Mum cooks with Fry Light and cuts off fat off meat :)
And a homemade trifle :)

Will be having quiche for tea tonight. Always just have a light / picky tea on a Sunday night :)

We are having our main meal at lunch time, so will just do some lean rashers and scrambled egg for tea. Will have mushrooms and tomatoes as my superfree.

Spaghetti and meatballs :)

were having slimming world ham and egg muffins with chips and beans :)

Dinner was Mongolian stir fry at temojan in sowerby bridge. Yum yum yum and I made sure I had plenty of super free food in & asked for less oil & sauce

Double cheese burger- sw style! Can't wait! Soo hungry :)

Emsie can I pick your brain lol - Ive just decided to make the SW kofta but I dont have the fennel seeds I have everything else. Will it still work?

Emsie can I pick your brain lol - Ive just decided to make the SW kofta but I dont have the fennel seeds I have everything else. Will it still work?

I would have thought so it will just taste slightly different hope you don't mind ne butting in

ended up with home made burger and sw chips using extra lean turkey mince that i had - wasn't bad but no roll for me cos i'd already had my HEb earlier and that wasn't the original plan for dinner :(

Back