Whats for tea tonight?

Easter sunday lamb roast.....!! With sw roasties, cabbage, sprouts, asparagus and mint gravy!!! With strawberries, merringue and low fat squirty cream for afters x

This :- Kofte curry and OMGGGGGGG it was delicious

DSC_0170.JPGDSC_0171.JPGDSC_0172.JPG

Lol it didnt last long Emsie - I wasnt sure id like it but its definitely one ill make again and again OH was drooling lol he even wiped his Naan bread around the empty bowl lol

Going out for dinner tonight to a Table Table restaurant that we frequent lol! Plan to have either their Quorn chilli or their roasted veg lasagne with a side salad and mixed veg, no alcohol, 7up free instead and no pudding (always the hardest part for me!!)

either a malaysian stir fry, or sweet potato chips, veggie sausages and veg/salad. both meals are free/superfree :) not decided yet as i just got back from work and have to go back in at midday so am flapping about the house trying to pack everything for another 3 day stint :)

either a malaysian stir fry, or sweet potato chips, veggie sausages and veg/salad. both meals are free/superfree :) not decided yet as i just got back from work and have to go back in at midday so am flapping about the house trying to pack everything for another 3 day stint :)

Ooh can you share the recipe for the Malaysian stirfry? It sounds yummy!

ermm its just something I learnt to cook out there when i used to live there, no strict amounts but basically these ingredients fresh:

garlic
ginger/galangal
lemongrass
onion - i use red but shallots are nice too

fried hot in frylight until fragrant, add garlic a few mins later than everything else so it don't burn. then add veg (you can add meat/fish but i don't eat it so not sure if you need to fry that first? or seperate possibly)
stir fry until veg is nearly done, then add cooked rice and noodles. fry on hot heat for 2 mins, constantly turning.

then add fresh chopped coriander, a good squeeze of lime, fresh chillis (not to everyones taste but i love em! leave em out if you don't want) and some chopped spring onion. douse in soy sauce and there you have a lovely filling FREE meal :)

Oh that stir fry sounds great! We're having a big family bbq!! So I've made it all 100% sw! Sw bugers, chicken fillets marinaded in cf yoghurt and various spices to make some tandori, some jerk, a big bowl of sw potato salad (1syn for entire bowl!) Sw wedges and sweet potato wedges, big tray of roast veggies and a big green salad! I wonder what the extended family will make if a sw meal???

Oh that stir fry sounds great! We're having a big family bbq!! So I've made it all 100% sw! Sw bugers, chicken fillets marinaded in cf yoghurt and various spices to make some tandori, some jerk, a big bowl of sw potato salad (1syn for entire bowl!) Sw wedges and sweet potato wedges, big tray of roast veggies and a big green salad! I wonder what the extended family will make if a sw meal???

Yum yum :) Sounds great! I am a bit worried about BBQ season as vegan BBQ stuff is all really high in syns (veggie burgers, nut cutlets etc) but am going to have to flick through for some ideas. You can't beat a bit of corn on the cob though :)

lamb rogan josh made with the leftovers from our roast yesterday! will serve with rice and spicy lil potatoes.

Back