Whats for tea tonight?

Cheese burger and salad with babybel inside the burger.

image-2842238180.jpg

was this nice? i want to make it but don't want to buy mustard (cos we won't really use it) do you think i could use some mustard powder instead?? x

It was fab but I doubled up the cheese to two hex a's worth which was worth it IMO. Yep I reckon you could use powder but I'm sure most supermarkets do a basics mustard for pennies if not :)

image-2097275035.jpg

Green day today so a Quorn chilli with roast potatoes and broccoli :)

I'm going to give beef wellington a go tonight featured in March/April SW mag!! :-D

Thank you! How was the topping using smash and quark?? Xx

It was absolutely gorgeous and didn't separate - infact I used it the other week to make amazing cauliflower cheese and one of my friends made simple cheesy pasta with black pepper - it was so tasty and you don't have to use real cheese when just using it has a sauce because the cheese and onion flavouring of the smash is enough :) xx

It was absolutely gorgeous and didn't separate - infact I used it the other week to make amazing cauliflower cheese and one of my friends made simple cheesy pasta with black pepper - it was so tasty and you don't have to use real cheese when just using it has a sauce because the cheese and onion flavouring of the smash is enough :) xx

I wish we had cheese and onion smash here!

Yum! What do you use to make your white sauce?

One packet of cheese and onion smash
Add 2 pints of boiling water then blend in one tub of quark and this is syn and herby extra free.

Or

I tub of quark with quarter pint of skimmed milk and 40g of reduced fat cheese - but this way costs you syns/healthy extras

Southern style quorn burger in a wholemeal roll with oven roasted onions and reduced fat cheese with SW wedges and beans or mini corn cobs :) x

Jacket potato with cotrage cheese and loads of salad

I'm making the peri peri potatoes from the sw website tonight :)

Rocket/Spinach salad and cheese/spinach cannelloni... ( I bought a huge bag of spinach from Morrisons for £2 so have got to use it up)

I'm torn between trying the Mushy Pea Curry or just having a nice lean piece of steak with some veggies.

Sw chips coley (fish) mushy peas and swede and carrot mash! Mmmm

Back