Whats for tea tonight?

image-2962772047.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sea bass w/ egg fried rice and veg cooked with garlic, chilli, ginger, 5 spice and veg stock.

My frying pan is crap so my sea bass fell apart and I gave myself chilli burn on my thumb. Ouch! Tasted good though.

ForumRunner_20130410_205727.png

Hi, 1st time on here. I haven't got access to syns online. Can any1 please tell me the syns value for the following:
1/2 a jar = 250g of homepride creamy tuna past bake, 214kcal, protein 4g, carbs 17.8g, Fat 14g, Sat fat 1.4g, fibre 2.2g
Asda chosen by you beef rogan josh, 400g tin: 428kcal, protein 30g, carbs 18.8g, fat 14.4g, sat fat4g, fibre 6.8g
Also can any1 please tell me if hot dogs are high/low in syns. Got no nutritional info sorry. Got a feeling they're gonna be high, but what about qourn hot dogs? cheers.

Homepride creamy tuna pasta bake

Thanx, u're a star. 5.5 syns for half a jar, well pleased with that, it's really tasty & filling with pasta.

Hi, 1st time on here. I haven't got access to syns online. Can any1 please tell me the syns value for the following:
1/2 a jar = 250g of homepride creamy tuna past bake, 214kcal, protein 4g, carbs 17.8g, Fat 14g, Sat fat 1.4g, fibre 2.2g
Asda chosen by you beef rogan josh, 400g tin: 428kcal, protein 30g, carbs 18.8g, fat 14.4g, sat fat4g, fibre 6.8g
Also can any1 please tell me if hot dogs are high/low in syns. Got no nutritional info sorry. Got a feeling they're gonna be high, but what about qourn hot dogs? cheers.

Hi AliKat. The best place to search for syn values and also post questions regarding syns is in the syn value forum Syn Values. I'm not sure about the hot dogs but I would assume they'd be high. Sorry I couldn't help.

Thanx, well I'd recommend homepride creamy tuna pasta bake accompanied by tuna & pasta for tea, but just remember to have 1/2 the jar for 5.5 syns. The slimming world recipe for lamb aubergine bake is really good too its free on extra easy & so is the recipe for lamb with orzo pasta, they're in the "all in one" book, which I love because everything either goes in a baking dish, casserole dish, slow cooker or wok.

Ham & Mushroom Wrap Pizza with Salad.... mmmmm!

Harvester for me tonight! Steak, jacket potato and lots of salad (and a spoonful of Red Devil sauce of course) :D

I love the red devil sauce, that & the kickin garlic r my downfall!!

Back