Whats for tea tonight?

Burger night!

ForumRunner_20130413_185552.png

i made the sw kebab meat....not very successfully seeing as i STUPIDLY prepared all the herbs/spices, mixed them through the meat ready to leave in the fridge all day then realised that i hadn't put in HALF of everything seeing as i had 250g of mince and NOT 500g!

the result was an extermely garlicy/oregano one which has left an after taste you can only imagine! lol.

so annoyed with myself....what an idiot lol! was looking forward to this all bloody week...saved my HEb all day to have the ww pitta so it was all syn free (had it with sw chips and salad)

*note to self.....DON'T forget next time!!!!!!* :(

i made the sw kebab meat....not very successfully seeing as i STUPIDLY prepared all the herbs/spices, mixed them through the meat ready to leave in the fridge all day then realised that i hadn't put in HALF of everything seeing as i had 250g of mince and NOT 500g!

the result was an extermely garlicy/oregano one which had left an after taste you can only imagine! lol.

so annoyed with myself....what an idiot lol! was looking forward to this all bloody week...saved my HEb all day to have the ww pitta so it was all syn free (had it with sw chips and salad)

*note to self.....DON'T forget next time!!!!!!* :(

:(. Xx

I didn't follow a recipe, I just made it up as I went along lol, it had Quorn, baked beans, chopped tomatoes, passata, courgettes and mushrooms, scrummy!! :)

Don't tell anyone but I ate half! Sshhh! X

Oooh I will try that ! I really fancy it! Thanks for that :)
And I can imagine I would eat half aswel ha x

Making the lentil shepherds pie from the sw calendar tonight. I hope it tastes as good as it smells!

Yum!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3044220495.jpg
    image-3044220495.jpg
    586.9 KB · Views: 142
Red pepper and mozarella stuffed chicken wrapped in Serrano ham with roasters and roasted pepper bruschetta

image-1230062637.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pudding! This is so yummy and so worth the 8 syns.

ForumRunner_20130413_195224.png

Bit disappointed in my full syn chilli containing beer, chocolate, chilli dipping sauce and tomato ketchup.....I much prefer sw free chilli!

Didn't get time to make the curry so ordered one instead oops!

Here's Minkys post about that a few posts back. They look incredible don't they!

I chipped 'em, spray with frylight, microwave for 5 minutes or so, respray and then bung in the oven till crispy on the outside but still soft on the inside xx

Jacket potato with tuna and salad again tonight as I'm at work until 8 and its easy enough for some one to bung in the oven for me!

The lasagne last night was disgusting, (the one from the sw site) the recipe calls for 500g yogurt mixed with 2 eggs as the white sauce. It set like a quiche. Not nice at all. The meat part was delish tho, will make that as bolognaise in future!

Tonight we are having hunters chicken (chicken, bbq sauce, hex of cheese, wrapped in bacon) with SW chips and roast veg.

Back