Whats for tea tonight?

Sweet potato wedges, tuna steak & steam veg (brocolli, carrots & sweetcorn).

Was my first time having sweet potato & it was lush so will be having it more often :) x

Mexican night..... 1366227720739.jpg
Xx

Attachments

• 1366227743177.jpg
    1366227743177.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 1366227755142.jpg
    1366227755142.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 156
Persian Lamb Stew - been in the slow cooker all afternoon, smells delicious!!

Sounds interestin! Would u mind sharin the recipe pls? I'm ALWAYS on the look out 4 new slow cooker meals! Many thanks in advance! :)

Stir fry with sweet chilli chicken pieces :)

This receipe makes 4 servings but as it's just hubby n me I tend 2 freeze half as I'l explain below...

Allimack's Enchiladas

1 chopped onion
4 chicken breasts cut into thin strips
3 chopped peppers (colours of your choice - I tend u 2 use several handfulls of frozen mixed peppers)
1 carton of passata
3 tbsp Schwartz fajita seasoning
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground corriander
1 tsp chilli powder (obviously u can vary this 2 suit yer taste)
1 tsp garlic powder
dried lasagne sheets
grated cheese (I use 1oz of full fat proper extra mature cheddar per serving cos it melts n tastes the best!)

* In a jug add the spices n seasoning 2 the passata n mix really well. Put a few tbsps in the bottom of your dish and spread 2 cover it, line wif lasagne sheets.
* In a saucepan or deep fryin pan fry the chopped onion in a few sprays of Frylite until startin 2 colour then add the chicken n stirfry until sealed n browned.
* Pour passatta mix over the chicken SAVIN A FEW TBSPS, add the peppers n mix well. Reduce heat n simmer 4 10-15mins.
* Put contents of pan in2 dish n cover wif more lasagne sheets. Spread saved passata mix over the top, ensurin lasagne is well covered.
* Bake in the oven at 180C 4 30mins, take out of the oven n top wif grated cheese n return 2 oven 4 another 10-15mins til cheese has gone all bubbly n melty n fab! lol!

I freeze half of the chicken mixture n sum of the passata mix seperately so I can assemble another echilada another time. I really hope u like this as it's a bit of a random invention of mine! lol! Pls let me kno how u get on n if u'v any questions gimme a shout :)

Definitely trying this :)

I love the enchillada recipe! It was always my fave on a Saturday night. esp as my husband would be the one doing the cooking but never thought i'd see a sw version! Think I am def going to be trying this at the weekend...

Back