Whats for tea tonight?

ooooh SW donner meat sounds interesting! might look online for the recipe.

red day for me today: tonight im having pork with mange tout and carrots plus some gravy. not sure whether to have 100g sweet potato with it (mashed) for 4.5syns will see how hungry i am when it comes to tea time.

ooooh SW donner meat sounds interesting! might look online for the recipe.

red day for me today: tonight im having pork with mange tout and carrots plus some gravy. not sure whether to have 100g sweet potato with it (mashed) for 4.5syns will see how hungry i am when it comes to tea time.

Sw doner is awesome if you search it on mini mins its on there

I'm gonna have jacket potato with a filling of som description....haven't decided yet.
And a salad to go with it & a little bit of Caesar dressing :)

that looks amazing! Recipe please if possible. :)

It was a throw together :D

Strips of pork marinated in pasatta, soy sauce, Chinese 5 spice, chilli powder and chilli flakes with 1 tsp honey and touch of sweetener for about an hour and then stirfried. Stir fried the veg with ginger, chilli n soy and then whacked on a plate :) xx

Cook gnocchi according to packet instructions and drain, place in an ovenproof dish. Dry fry 100g chorizo for 5 mins then add 2 crushed garlic cloves, 1 tin chopped toms and 150g spinach. Cook on a medium heat until wilted then pour over the gnocchi. Top with mozzarella and parmesan shavings and bake for 10-15 mins until cheese is melted :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou! I shall be making that the next time I buy chorizo :) xx

Vietnamese duck noddles from the Extra Easy cookbook :)

Thai Chicken & Salad

Attachments

• image-1676387062.jpg
    image-1676387062.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 110
my first time having steak on SW, was lush :)
(with sw chips, beetroot, tomatoes and cucumber)

Attachments

• BIYvpvwCMAESP-J.jpg
    BIYvpvwCMAESP-J.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 101
Cowboy hotpot from the latest magazine, I'm stuffed!

Back