Whats for tea tonight?

Hillbilly Pasta Bake... Found this online and it was yummy.

Minced beef, chopped onions, chopped green pepper, tin corn, tin toms/box passata, salt and pepper, pinch of herbs, tabasco sauce or chilli flakes, macaroni or fusilli pasta, 4 x extra light laughing cow triangles.

Fry off the beef, then add all the other ingredients with the triangles and pasta last... there is a lot of liquid with the passata and toms but adding the pasta soaks it up.
Put in the oven for 1/2 hr and bake.. Makes loads - enough for 4 and the whole family can eat it. with the cheesey triangles = 6 syns I think It was so quick and easy to make and didnt have to cook the pasta first.

Nice with a rocket salad.

Mmmm am so gonna try this!!!
Do u use a box of passata AND a tin of toms or is it either or???

Made a wee concoction of mushrooms in a chicken stock pot then added cooked pasta from earlier....broccoli & green beans with a white fish filet cooked with herbs. I'm so stuffed I can't finish it even though it was in a bowl not on a big dinner plate :)

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

I had sweet chilli chicken thighs, regular and sweet potato chips and stir fry veg :)

image-127983069.jpg

Wow that chicken looks good. Is it just cooked with sweet chilli on top?

I mixed sweet chilli sauce with a little soy sauce and I cut deep slits in the chicken and poured the sauce all over the top and it really soaked into the chicken through the slits!
It really was yum :)

Tea is going to be meat free Kiev from morrisons & salad.
Got an headache on the horizon so it might be tea then bed tonight

A big pile of SW chips - today's my Friday so it feels like having a chippy tea! :D

Mayflower chinese chicken curry with onion n mushroom in it snd boiled rice followed by frozen berries n muller yog

**Day 5 30 day shred DONE**

Back