Whats for tea tonight?

Steak and shallot pie (4 Syns for pastry) with loads of veggies :)

Chicken, dry roasts, cauliflower, broccoli, leeks, stuffing, and gravy - 5 syns in there:eek: followed by fruit

We have the tesco venison (free) with potatoe and sweet potato chips (fry light and oven cooked) with carrots, peas, brocccoli, cauliflower and swede with free gravy (oxo cube and onions).

Tea will be lamb style quorn, mushroom & spinach curry. Sauce made using mushy peas & chopped tomatoes & 2 korma oxo cubes

Will have this later with savoury rice.

Plenty left for few lunches at work

Can I ask where you got the pork from and what size/type joint you used? I'm wary of the amount of fat on it but dying to try this recipe!

hey mrs...i've made it a few times and got my meat from asda and morrisons. it's a nightmare to get all the fat etc off (with me wee blunt knives anyway lol) but it's nice and a huge hit with my OH...he said it's his new fav ;) x

Pizza chicken for me, with asparagus, peppers, onions, courgettes, new potatoes and babybel light melted on top then rice pud made with almond milk and white choc options :D

I threw (literally!!) a joint of beef in the slow cooker this morning and had that with mash, steamed veg and gravy made from the juices left from the meat in the slow cooker!
SOOOO nice, and I'm completely stuffed :)

Can I ask where you got the pork from and what size/type joint you used? I'm wary of the amount of fat on it but dying to try this recipe!

If you're nervous about the fat I use a pork tenderloin fillet which is only about £3.50 and works just as well with a lot less effort!

Back