Whats for tea tonight?

steak, roast pots, roasted carrots & onions, fried mushrooms and pepper sauce. cannot wait!!

Have a question, if i was to make a prawn curry could i freeze it? Im not very experienced in using prawns :(

Macaroni cheese pasta n sauce quiche for me and quiche n salad for him! The strawberries n yoghurt. Oh and some melon. Oh and 2 alpen light, oh and rest of milk to make a milky coffee! Phew, stuffed before Ive had tea ha ha

Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, cherry tomatoes and wilted spinach. Was delish! Didn't want anything too heavy before my first WI at 7.30 :)

Aldi Lamb shanks 4syns roast potatos (3syns oil) yum v full and left a few potatos

Attachments

• 1367523100972.jpg
    1367523100972.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 1367523123516.jpg
    1367523123516.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 122
Green Day : Shop bourght Quorn cottage pie ( 2.5 synss ) mushy peas and baked beans :)

Quick & easy tea tonight after Pilates - Cheese Leek & Ham Pasta n Sauce with a few slices of ham and topped with 15g parmesan (HEA for parmesan and skimmed milk, and 1 Syn for Pasta n Sauce)

Always see these but never got them. Do you recommend them. Might try them next time.

I was really skeptical but v v nice! you can microwave them or boil them but not keen on that. Was 1hr 20 in the oven from frozen and just fell off the bone. v v tasty! £4.99 for two shanks.

Back