Whats for tea tonight?

I was really skeptical but v v nice! you can microwave them or boil them but not keen on that. Was 1hr 20 in the oven from frozen and just fell off the bone. v v tasty! £4.99 for two shanks.

Going to try them next time.

braised brisket in ale gravy, rustic veg, strawberries and yoghurt, 2 alpen lights (of course). Mmmm and maybe a little glass of something, well its Friday! Ooops forgot, going out with daughter in law and granddaughter to costa, thinking med latte and cake. Cancel the wine!!! Damn you syns!!!

Stuffed mushrooms with cheese (hex) SW home made spicy wedges, and salad yummy! xx

i made egg fried rice for the 1st time....wasn't a bad attempt! lol. also cut some chicken breasts up and coated them lightly in some smash (oooh the controversial smash coating! lol) mixed with some Schwartz BBQ seasoning then baked them in the oven and had them with the rice
they turned out a bit like chicken nugget type things but were tasty....would definitely make them again but maybe have them with some salad and sw chips?

Homemade burger topped with bacon, onions, cheese and BBQ sauce. Served with wedges and roast veg

image-2680075306.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hairy dieters lamb, potato & spinach curry. Wow this was good!

ForumRunner_20130503_191634.png

Back