Whats for tea tonight?

Oooo what you having and how many syns?xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I dont know lol tooooo many to mention but i enjoyed it and wont be having one again for ages. i did to loads of housework tho before hand so think I burnt it off before i ate it

i had a piece of chickpea dahl loaf, a piece of sw quiche, salad and a few sw chips

Jacket Spud (McCains - 1 Syn) with a generous dollop of butter (4 syns as low fat), baked beans, and HEA of low fat mature cheddar, followed up by a satsuma, yum!!

Dinner!
Spiced roasted sweet potato and black eyed beans stuffed pointed pepper with onion, garlic, pepper and half HexA cheddar (spices were smoked paprika, cinnamon and cumin.)
Sweet Black eyed bean and white rice timbale (1 syn honey with cumin seeds, onion and garlic) topped with fried onion
Served with bbq sticky quorn style fillet

Pudding will be the cadbury light chocolate trifle - cannot wait for that! Xx

Jacket Spud (McCains - 1 Syn) with a generous dollop of butter (4 syns as low fat), baked beans, and HEA of low fat mature cheddar, followed up by a satsuma, yum!!

Whaaaat these have syns in?? Cxx

Dinner!
Spiced roasted sweet potato and black eyed beans stuffed pointed pepper with onion, garlic, pepper and half HexA cheddar (spices were smoked paprika, cinnamon and cumin.)
Sweet Black eyed bean and white rice timbale (1 syn honey with cumin seeds, onion and garlic) topped with fried onion
Served with bbq sticky quorn style fillet

Pudding will be the cadbury light chocolate trifle - cannot wait for that! Xx

Yer food always sounds amazin hun! It makes everythin I make n eat sound really dull n borin! lol! :)

Got loads of veggies to use up as going on holiday Thursday so it will be roasted veg (and lots of it!!) served with... Savoury Rice and maybe a couple of LM red onion and rosemary sausages if I can manage it!!

Having my good old trusted super free packed chilli tonight, my absolute fav, have it every week without fail! Hehe! xxx

That pizza topped chicken looks fab!

I'm having lamb chops, Bns and green beans.

Back