Whats for tea tonight?

Grilled pork loin chops, roasted apples and onions, and I usually have carrott and parsnip mash with this meal, but no parsnip, so maybe, potaote and carrott mash.

2 malcolm allan extra lean burgers, with 2 laughing cow triangles and frozen veg

smash pancake and berries for pudding :)

asda's chick pea dahl with sweetcorn and rice with spring onions.

Home-made Chilli with rice n salad. Extra lean mince, kidney beans, tinned toms, mushrooms, onion, courgette n peppers - 0h and chillies.

Cajun chicken, sweet potato chips & vegetables

ForumRunner_20130515_175110.png

What is pizza topped chicken??? Tres confused here!!

I got wedges in the oven with linda macartneys, plus green beans, carrot, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn, mangetout. yum yum

What is pizza topped chicken??? Tres confused here!!

I got wedges in the oven with linda macartneys, plus green beans, carrot, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn, mangetout. yum yum

Hiya its chicken breast with a homemade tomato n veg sauce (like on pizzas) and then ham, pepperoni, mushroonms etc on top the melted cheese. Its gorg!! I got the recipe on here xx

Wild salmon in lemon and herb with green beans and courgette & cherry toms done on the griddle! yum! xxxx

DSCF3281.jpg

Quick food after run.

Mixed pasta, tuna, salad cream, red, pepper, red onion, tomato & cucumber AND do U no wot it was fecking lovely with some left for 2moros lunch :)

Back