Whats for tea tonight?

Leftover chilli (again!) with boiled rice, mozzarella (1/2 HexA) & sour cream (2 Syns) no pic as same as last 2 nights lol xxxx

3 syn free sausages ( linda m red onion and rosemary ) , jacket spud , carrots, spring greens and gravy. Hhhmmmm nom nom nom nom :)

Ok I was naughty - was out all day so needed something quick but wanted something really tasty so I "fried" chicken, mushrooms and onions and then threw in a jar of uncle bens sweet and sour sauce and had it with boiled rice :(
(Was yum though, and just what I fancied!)

Petes chicken & pepper curry, with cauliflower rice. - yum

image-3043523724.jpg

I had a night OFF chicken and had scrambled eggs on toast. Not a WW loaf though, thick toastie loaf!
lovely!

Quick and easy tea tonight after a long day out and about... 2 Birds Eye Chicken Chargrills (6 Syns), new potatoes, roasted baby carrots, green beans, and 75g Philli Light on potatoes (HEA)

WP_000338.jpg

That looks lovely. I never knew you could have such filling food!

I know, SW is amazing isn't it!!

Wowzers chick... how ya make.. if you dont mind me askin...xx

It was really easy just marinated chicken in 2tbs of honey 2 of soy sauce and 2 of balsamic vinegar, stuck the on swekers with veg and in the oven. Potatoes were new ones chopped in half sprinkle with garlic and rosemary and pop them in the actifry with fry light, could put them in the oven as well! It was really good xx

Chicken bacon, quiche, sw chips and salad

Back