Whats for tea tonight?

I'm torn between a jacket sped with cheese and beans, or cheese and onion omelette with beans.

I would add a jacket spud to the cheese and onion omlette and put the beans in it and top with hexa or syn the cheese.

But thats just the gannet in me and probably the reason why i am the weight i am :p ;) :D

Chicken curry with rice and peas with tandori roasted veggies (peppers, cherry toms, courgette and onion) yum! Can't wait!

Home made spag bol, pasta and cheese from my Hex A. Smelling delicious already.

Mum made a Quorn spag Bol so completely free :) had 1 piece of garlic bread for 3 Syns :)

Superfree Stir-Fry.... stuffed now!

WP_000358.jpg

I had a complete throw together!!

I fried mushrooms and onions and threw in some left over bacon and cherry toms then mixed it with pasta and garlic & herb Philly!
Then had a huge corn on the cob on the side!

It was absolutely delish! Even my husband is askin when am I making it again ha ha!

That looks lovely, do you have the recipe please :p

Super easy.

Boil off spaghetti for 2 people (200g)

Fry off onion and mushrooms.

Whisk 3 eggs and 40g parmesan with black pepper

Drain pasta when cooked and add straight to eggs/cheese. Mix all together with fried veggies and serve with 10g parmesan on top. The heat from the pasta cooks the egg to give a lovely sauce.

Ciabatta is a HexB choice that had been toasted, sprayed with olive oil frylight and rubbed with a cut garlic clove xx

Back