Whats for tea tonight?

Plan C now lol: decided on a BBQ- making my own mozzarella (HEXA) burgers with a roll (HEXB), Syn free sausages, chicken kebabs (homemade) and salad :) plus I have a supply of Equator Syn free beer :)

Seen that beer in the new SW mag! Is it nice?? Sounds perfect for BBQs especially when driving during the summer!

Seen that beer in the new SW mag! Is it nice?? Sounds perfect for BBQs especially when driving during the summer!
It's not too bad, I find it sweet, not really a beer taste. Does give me a headache next morning, so its authentic in that sense!!!
But yes very handy for drivers and of course the best part is its Syn free so you can have as much as you like :)

Chicken, new pots and veggies

Sweet n sour chicken and egg fried rice. Petes recipe :) ...also, im back after a break of about 5 months..wheres pete? :(

Cast with my wand using Tinks fairydust *sparkle*

Change of plan, now having cumberland sausage pasta bake.. bit of a strange one but i fancy it! X

Ooooo, do you have a recipe? Sounds lush :)

...eh. Scrap that. Found pete :D

We're having crispy roast duck, roasted carrotts and parsnips with a red onion and red wine jus/sauce

Change on the veggie front, going to have mashed parnips, and mixed veg, as then a bit more like a 'roast' dinner

An awesome salad

Lettuce, baby cucumber, radish, cherry toms, sweetcorn, sugar snap peas, grated carrot, spring onion, mini peppers, crab sticks, balsamic vinegar and 1 syn of xl mayo & blue cheese drsg.

Had rice and sw quiche for lunch so needed to balance it with a lot of sf for my tea.

I had a small slice of leftover lasagne that i made last week and froze. Wasn't that hungry after having big lunch. After eating it i realised it had cheese on top :d'oh: sooo having to syn it (2 syns) as i had my HexA on the chicken earlier xxx

Back