Whats for tea tonight?

I went to the local Indian restaurant and tried a vegetable tawa- I don't know how many syns it was, but it was gorgeous! I had it with boiled rice.

I went to the local Indian restaurant and tried a vegetable tawa- I don't know how many syns it was, but it was gorgeous! I had it with boiled rice.

Sounds interesting xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tried the diet coke chicken for the first time. Was good! Especially as I hate coke, but you don't taste it at all!

Peppered chicken fillet, Chinese chicken fillet, steamed jersey royal spuds, mixed salad (iceberg lettuce, grated carrot, celery, cucumber, beetroot n hard boiled eggs) wif part of a HXA in LF grated mature cheddar. Syn-free n DEELISH! :D

Hmm I fancy chips again tonight, so think I'll rustle some up with the remaining quiche :)

Having cajun chicken, babycorn and mange tout. Might try carrot chips instead of normal ones as well.

Linda macartneys, wedges, salad and sweet corn. Same as last night and not particularly inspiring but I didn't have chance to do any shopping before my shifts at work this week.

Quorn chilli with little pasta and frozen veg :)

Pork loin chops, roasted apple and onion, and either parsnip and carrott mash or jersey spuds roasted in their skins.

SW syn free chips, baked beans and dry fried eggs with runny yolks to dip in :D

bacon and chicken rissotto. my suoerfree will be onions, peppers, butternut squash.

Attachments

• image-2410852155.jpg
    image-2410852155.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 131
I made them in the air fryer but could oven then as well. They have that sweet taste that sweet potato wedges have, really nice :)

Back