Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken on bbq, with salad and savoury rice

chicken, gammon and king prawns with onions, peppers, spring onions, rice and mayflower curry sauce and fruit salad for afters...deee-lish! ;) x

Monkfish with Cherry Tomatoes, Chilli & Garlic, served with New Potatoes, Broccoli & Sugarsnap Peas :)

WP_000379.jpg

Lol didn't have any cos went to spin and had bacon tomato and wholemeal bread on my return. Was so tired that I had a bath and little sleep. So then went shopping and at 6 30 4pm had salad and vegetable rice and did n't feel like tea so at 7ish had defrosted summer fruits and crème fresh (low cal). so don't think will feel like tea. Bet my weight will go up tmoz....just my luck

Faye C

Linda McCartney Red Onion sausages with SW chips & beans :)

Made a plate of pasta with celery, onions, peppers then chucked in some chicken pepper mixed herbs and garlic with chopped toms whizzed up - was delicious and only took 10 mins :D

Last night we had a chicken rogan josh using a jar of pataks sauce. Added lots of exta veg to bulk it up. Four syns per portion.

Steak and shallot pie (adapted from the SW steak and mushroom pie on the website) with loads of steamed veggies- broccoli, asparagus, carrots, leeks :)
4 Syns per 1/4 pie for the Jus Rol light puff pastry :)

Tonight we are having lamb steaks with new potatoes, carrots, brocolli, cauliflower and peas. Using a few syns for the gravy.

We are having slow cooker beef with lots of veg and potatoes so can some tell me if its free on EE as I'm getting confused thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bangers & Mash (.5 syn for the be good to you cumberland ones from sainsburys and mash is made from milk from hea) and hubbies is having gravy but I am not

Back