Whats for tea tonight?

Oops jut seen you've posted it already! Sorry and thanks xx

i did the exact same amy lol...
have seen lots of people really like it and i want to try it.

just wondering though...would you be able to substitute the cider vinegar for normal?
and the corn flour....anyone who's made it think it's a must or would it be ok without it? x

just wondering though...would you be able to substitute the cider vinegar for normal?
and the corn flour....anyone who's made it think it's a must or would it be ok without it? x

I'm sure I read somewhere that someone omitted the cornflour and it was just a bit runnier but flavour was still good. Not read anything about vinegar though xx

Sorry forgot to mention I used normal white vinegar and was still tasty. So many recipes use different vinegar I was like nah normal will do!

I've read somewhere that people have missed out cornflour and it's been fine as well :) xx

I've made it without the cornflour and it was still yummy! X

Chicken fajitas without wraps and with SW chips :)

Pasta with Quorn pieces, mushrooms, onion, peas and Low Low spread :)

I'm soooo excited about my tea tonight I'm going to have a stir fry with tesco king prawn in coriander and chilli and then off to see Rhinna in concert at the MEN

Hi

Can anyone advise? If a meal is free food eg shepherds pie (veggie), although the recipe may say to serve four, can you eat two portions if it is all free food?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

Can anyone advise? If a meal is free food eg shepherds pie (veggie), although the recipe may say to serve four, can you eat two portions if it is all free food?

yes hun as long as you follow the 2/3 free 1/3 superfree you can eat as much as you like xxxx

Hi

You should be ok (within reason - portion control :) ), however, listen to your body, when you're full, you're full. I would make sure that most of it is super-free food, which shouldn't be a problem if it's a veggie pie xx

We are having Italian Bacon Soup tonight, already prepared - yummy, can't wait.
If anybody is interested, I posted the recipe in the SW Recipe thread xx

Hi. How's does the one third super free food work with something like veg curry? Thanks

As long as you've used 1/3rd superfree that's fine, it doesn't have to be a third of your plate... so if you made a veg curry it would be packed full of veg I'm guessing... everything superfree that went into the curry would count towards your 1/3rd

Back