Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken Breast Quarter in Nandos Hot Peri Peri Marinade, Roasted Peppers, Garlic and Chilli BNS Chips and a dip made out of Soured Cream and Nandos medium peri peri sauce:drool:

Ooh I like the sound of that would you mind posting your recipe please :)
I just sort of threw it together. Onions, mushrooms, tinned toms, oxo cube, water, bit of cumin, aubergine and red lentils as thats what I had in and served with spaghetti. Could add anything really and I just made like a spaghetti bolognese but added the lentils not meat :)

meat free burger on a wholemeal roll with sw chips and salad :)

Baked sweet potato with fat free fromage frais, load of salad with tbsp light salad cream and some chargrilled chicken pieces

I done stir fry, with Quorn 'steak slices' in it, which didn't taste like or resemble steak at all, oh they were proper minging.

It all tasted of nothing, so I just ate half and chucked the rest away :(

Chilli Con Carne with rice, broccoli & natural yogurt, topped with 40g reduced fat cheddar (HEA)

WP_000414.jpg

This looks lovely. Do you have the recipe please?

[h=2]SYN FREE BBQ SAUCE[/h]
BBQ sauce recipe

1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227ml/8fl oz passata
3 tbsp artifical sweetner
4 tbsp balsamaic vinegar
1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt and freshly ground black pepper.

Spray a pan with fry light and saute the onion and chilli powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.

Stir in the remaining ingredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes until thickened. Check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.

Freezer friendly.​

Had baked potato with ham and Philadelphia light lots of salad leaves tomato and sweetcorn mmmmmm. So filling

Back