Whats for tea tonight?

chicken breast, sw roasties, carrots, sprouts and sweetcorn tonight :) x

Bolognese pasta bake with a side salad... Simple but so yummy

Savoury Rice Quiche followed by a fruit salad and a peach - not the most exciting!!

Minkydinky is that Philly extra light? If so how much did you use? Looks lovely x

Hot & Spicy chicken with HexA mozzarella, mushroom cous cous(2.5 syns), steamed carrot, baby corn, broccoli & green beans xxxx

DSCF3416.jpg

Working as a support worker and following SW can be tough as your eating totally different to the guys I support so to help me i plan meticulously what I'm having and take my own food to work

Went into work today and was told tonight I was taking the guys I supported out for a meal at local pub which meant a change(I hate change ) and a good test for me I didn't want to sit there not eating so had to go through menu choose best option

Had a chargrilled chicken salad with a jacket potato no butter but beans and 25g cheese

Jma I know the feeling I went in today and had to go to the chinese buffet!!! :( I had salad and a bit chow mein and a wee bit chicken wi black bean and then I had a wee bit of my fave salt and peppwr chicken 2 small bits and veg.

Jma I know the feeling I went in today and had to go to the chinese buffet!!! :( I had salad and a bit chow mein and a wee bit chicken wi black bean and then I had a wee bit of my fave salt and peppwr chicken 2 small bits and veg.

You done well!!! i think myself in that position at chinese buffet could have been a disaster especially close to WI day haha

I wi tomorrow however I think thats what averted disaster lol I cant go and un do a whole week of good work. Xx

gonna make the curry loaf cause its free & then hubbie has some left for tomorrow.

Minkydinky is that Philly extra light? If so how much did you use? Looks lovely x

Its philli light with garlic and herbs. Its 75g for a hexA (or HexB on green) so I use 150g for the 2 servings I made. Just keep a little pasta cooking water to thin it down to a nice sauce thickness and then add pasta xx

Stuffed Portabello mushrooms with Stilton+breadcrumbs served with side salad... Yummy for after wi x

Tuesday night is curry night for us

so we will be having our usual Dont Knock It Curry

Decided I want to do a homemade Dominos tonight :)

Chicken kickers- would smash work as the coating instead of breadcrumbs?

And which base to use for my pizza??

Anyone got any ideas please :)

Something and chips in my brand spanking new actifry! So excited!!

Liz
x

Back