Whats for tea tonight?

A bit of garlic powder mixed with natural yogurt and left to sit for a few hours makes a gorgeous garlic dip, you could then just add some chopped fresh herbs :) x

ooooh sorted! sounds fab! think i might be having myself a domino's night soon too! xxx

A bit of garlic powder mixed with natural yogurt and left to sit for a few hours makes a gorgeous garlic dip, you could then just add some chopped fresh herbs :) x

Or I was gonna say small bit of garlic n herb Philly light mixed with natural yoghurt

i boiled my peppers for a few minutes to soften them and made savoury rice, added extra super free then put that in the peppers and roasted them for about half an hr (i think?)
for the pulled pork it was a pork joint (usually the shoulder but today i just used a normal joint) removed all fat and cooked it in the oven covered with the syn free bbq sauce (don't have the recipe to hand but you'd find it thru here or google it)
covered my dish in foil and every now and then, checked on it spooning sauce over it each time

once the meats cooked thru, leave it to stand for 10 mins then shred it using 2 forks.
i usually do this then put the shredded meat back into a dish with some more sauce and back into the oven for a bit but only cos i prefer it this way.

i'm sure i got my recipe thru google (which prob led me to this website anyway) but have a look....lots of people do it different ways x

Thankyou! Will definitely try the pork. Not sure if I can be bothered to stuff peppers though :)

Or I was gonna say small bit of garlic n herb Philly light mixed with natural yoghurt

Even easier - great idea! :) x

Chilli with an Uncle Ben's rice pouch, mange tout, peppers and baby sweet-corn. JS meringue nest (2.5 Syns) filled with Muller Greek Yoghurt (0.5 Syn) and fresh fruit salad.

Chicken & Mushroom in oyster sauce (3 syns) with boiled rice and chips xxx

DSCF3421.jpg

Yummy .. Sorry to be a pain but could you please post the recipe ? X

No probs hun, it was a quick and easy throw together with a blue dragon sauce!

2 chicken breasts diced
2 large flat mushrooms sliced
4 spring onions
1 clove garlic
1 pack blue dragon oyster & spring onion sauce (6 syns)

serves 2 @ 3 syns each xxx

Thanks for all the garlic and herb dip ideas ladies, next time I will plan ahead and make one earlier in the day.

I'm looking forward to having another Dominos soon :D (never thought I'd be saying that on SW hehe!)

Thanks for all the garlic and herb dip ideas ladies, next time I will plan ahead and make one earlier in the day.

I'm looking forward to having another Dominos soon :D (never thought I'd be saying that on SW hehe!)

I know it's brill isn't it.

I'm going to make something and pretend its my fave takeaway soon. Might make fake kebab cos I haven't had it in ages.

We haven't had a taste night at group since January so getting some inspiration is always from here. Can't wait for Friday for a big kebab without the guilt

Doner Kebab Fakeaway is my tea for tomorrow night after weigh-in, and that reminds me, must get the meat out of the freezer in the morning! :D

curry loaf again & salad

lol i like hot but maybe not that hot! now just need to come up with a good garlic & herb dipping sauce thats relatively syn free :hmm:xxx

I crush a garlic clove into some low fat mayonnaise which is tasty or a good one especially for Kebabs is natural yoghurt with 2 garlic cloves and mint mixed in :)

Back