Whats for tea tonight?

No probs hun, it was a quick and easy throw together with a blue dragon sauce!

2 chicken breasts diced
2 large flat mushrooms sliced
4 spring onions
1 clove garlic
1 pack blue dragon oyster & spring onion sauce (6 syns)

serves 2 @ 3 syns each xxx

Thanks luv. Deffo going to try this x

Last nights dinner was chilli beef noodles from the SW website was gorgeous!

image-2756426211.jpg

Going to be having gammon, potatoes and veg (we think, having it at my mums... its either that or sweet and sour chicken, but she seemed to be leaning more towards gammon)

Planning on Sw chips, bacon, egg+beans... Does anyone have any suggestions what I could have as my 3rd of the plate as I'm a bit stuck - not fussed on grilled tomato's... Or could I just have some strawberries for afters? Not sure if this would count as my 3rd of plate coz I'm not having the super free as my main meal... Any ideas? Thanks :)

well seeing as i just had my tea for lunch i will have my lunch for tea lol

Planning on Sw chips, bacon, egg+beans... Does anyone have any suggestions what I could have as my 3rd of the plate as I'm a bit stuck - not fussed on grilled tomato's... Or could I just have some strawberries for afters? Not sure if this would count as my 3rd of plate coz I'm not having the super free as my main meal... Any ideas? Thanks :)

do you like mushrooms? or you could just have the strwaberries and flex the 1/3 rule ;) xxx

do you like mushrooms? or you could just have the strwaberries and flex the 1/3 rule ;) xxx

I'd go with Lynne's suggestion above or how about some 'fried' onions?

Im having diet coke pork but made with diet ginger beer as it apparently give it a wew kick :) xx

I'd go with Lynne's suggestion above or how about some 'fried' onions?

Thanks to you both... Never thought of mushrooms+onions, that'll do the job rightly :) xx

I will post the recipe
as soon as I've perfected it Dudette
It wasn't quite right taste wise
it needed more Ommph if you get me

Hiya! I don't suppose you'd be able to post the basic recipe you used would you for the prawn and scallop risotto? Xx

Back