Whats for tea tonight?

Beef casserole, potatoes, peas and cauliflower all syn free :)

Tonight is WI night which means treat night. I will be having Nachos with the works - MMMmmmmm cant wait, wont be getting till about 8 tho unless class is empty like last week :drool:

Well I can really polish my halo tonight as this is what I had for my anniversary meal at Table Table tonight- the prawn cocktail to start, didn't touch the bread and butter, BBQ chicken and bacon melt for mains, cut fat off bacon, had a very small amount of the BBQ sauce, salad with no dressing and jacket potato with no butter, for drinks I had 7up free and black coffee and the part I'm most proud of- NO PUDDING!!!

Ooo have you got the quiche recipie please? I'm having toad in the hole with mash & green beans
X

i do mine with a pasta n sauce base....i just cook it with water so it doesn't use my HEa or any syns (and doesn't make much difference seeing as it's part of the quiche anyway)
i blitz half a tub of cottage cheese til it's smooth, 3 eggs and whatever superfree you fancy...mines is usually just peppers, onion, mushrooms and sweetcorn (which isn't superfree but still free if on green/EE)
mix it all together, season if you want, spread it over the pasta n sauce and shove it in the oven...easy peasy!

i usually use the tomato and herb one as my base but used the cheese, ham and leek one tonight (1 syn for the pkt i think) and that was nice too x

Had a dirty pannini and chocolate. Back on track tomorrow!

Yesterday had extra easy day - singapore noodles from sw taste of asia recipes
Today red day - pork burgers with heb new potatoes roasted, field mushrooms n salad

Back