Whats for tea tonight?

I had fusilli pasta with red onion, red pepper, mushrooms, a knorr chicken stockpot and half a tub of Kerry LowLow black pepper spread through it. It was Devine!

Itsy bitsy baked potato with tuna, red pepper, cucumber & red onion

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1379009997.731363.jpg

How did you make your coleslaw? Looks lovely! Xx

:) I put a little bit of onion, I medium carrot grated and some cabbage in a bowl and mix with around 1 to 2 tablespoons of salad cream and 1 to 2 tablespoons mayo (light obviously ;-) Just be careful not to put too much onion in xx

:) I put a little bit of onion, I medium carrot grated and some cabbage in a bowl and mix with around 1 to 2 tablespoons of salad cream and 1 to 2 tablespoons mayo (light obviously ;-) Just be careful not to put too much onion in xx

Fresh cod, broccoli, carrots and mange tout. Strawberries, raspberries and grapes for pud

I'm gona try the chicken in mole sauce from the most recent SW mag 2nite, with chips. I was thinkin of leavin out the choc powder tho 2 make it syn-free, I can't imagine it'd make that much difference 2 the taste anyway..... Has anybody tried it yet? I'l let u kno wat I think of it later :)

Nachos and Fajita's tonight- completely off plan tho!

Roasted tomatoes, mushrooms and red onion with tagliatelli and maybe a spoonful of philli light to finish of my heA

Back