Whats for tea tonight?

Bit of a random tea for me -

Lm red onion and rosemary sausages. i had a small portion of bean and veg chilli left so bulked it up with a half small can of new pots. Leftovers but sooooo good !

Had morrisons nume cumberland sausages (1 syn each) with a load of veg - first time having those sausages and they were lush! x

Cauliflower rice sounds good how did you make it please ? X

I'm on a red day so it simply replaces proper rice! I grate a cauliflower with course grated and simply boil until tender in salted water! If I'm having it with curry I add a tsp of pilau seasoning! It's speed and superfree too!

Going to have Levi Roots Reggae Reggae Mild Fajitas tonight. My partner will have the wraps i'll have mine with a massive salad & rice.

Only thing is I can find the syns for the Spice Mix (I won't have any of the sauce) Can't find any info online. Think I will just use the 1syn per 20 cals rule. Had a wee look at the ingrediants this morning and there was brown sugar in it!

SW "chicken parmo" with spicy potato wedges, salad and some LTL mayo. Yum!! :)

going to attempt a red day, so dinner for me will be chilli made with EL mince, onion, pepper, chilli powder and paprika plus a little hot sauce with some veg :)
cannot wait x

Leek and pea pasta, from the family feast book, taking the ham out so I can have a green day and two heb and hea

Spicy turkey burgers and 'fried' veg - onions, mushrooms, courgette, cherry toms, peppers and baby corn

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    732.5 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I have nothing in so I just whipped up a pasta bake with some left over bacon from last night and the only veg I could find - onion, mushrooms and carrots!!!

image-2456731988.jpg

Back