Whats for tea tonight?

Just had SW chicken nuggets, chips, mushrooms, onions, mushy peas and curry sauce.

Oh my goodness I am STUFFED! Can't believe I ate it all!

image-3348579342.jpg

Thanks hun - cumin, garlic salt, chilli powder, black pepper and smoked paprika. About a quarter tsp of each apart from the smoked paprika which is double or quadruple that much! Depends on how many chips, but generally to the ratio 1:1:1:1:4. xx

Thank you! I'm gonna have to try this tomorrow :)

Well I have the Magalorean Beef curry in the sc already!! Xx

Chicken foristere from the new mag. Oh made loads so have Mondays tea sorted as well as a tea in run up to Christmas and it can be cooked straight from frozen!

Monkfish, king prawn Thai red curry (3 syns coconut milk, 1.5 syn Thai paste) packed with green beans and baby corn!

Egg fried rice, SW chips and SlimmingEats satay sauce! Delish!

So jealous of everyone having yummy yummy food I had a very disappointing mug shot with a load of spinach added. Needed a quick fix tea but it was so pants Im trying to resist snacking (so glad I'm keeping busy) Can't wait for real food tomorrow!

Having a Tesco Simply Heat BBQ chicken breast with a bag of pepper stir fry mix :)

Tonight I did Provençal chicken which I loved but husband thought was bland. He can't smell and it affects his taste buds so I think I can still safely say it was an awesome dish, and I'd happily have it again. Maybe as a dish for one though!

Dinner out last night and first time I've come off plan !
Nachos shared
Big juicy steak burger with jalapeños and cheese
Home made style fries
Veggies
Slab of birthday cake (5 layers of sponge avec jam and buttercream)

Needless to say I am going to the gym for about 5 hours today!!!

This looks amazing! How many syns?

Thank you, but I didn't add them up, but off the top of my head there was 5 syns in the arrabiatta sauce, and a healthy extra A of cheese on top, and then the wholemeal bagel was a tweak as a healthy extra B + 4.5 syns and there was lurpak garlic butter on it, which was probably about 3.5 syns x The Pasta and of course the chicken was free.

Back