Whats for tea tonight?

I have made green day Xmas dinner tea. I froze my turkey in healthy extra portions, as we have Xmas dinner at Mums on the day :) So it's marmite roasters, carrots, green beans, mushy peas superspeed a blob of stuffing and the turkey which isn't played yet as I have to microwave tea when everyone is home :) I can't wait. Then I have a mini Xmas pud and squirts cream for me and sponge pud and custard for the men.

Your spuds looks gorgeous. Mine never turn out like that x

a slimming world buffet including sticky chicken, quiche, crudites, wedges, cheese dip, salsa, bunless burgers (served on a lettuce leaf), crisps. For all of that it will be 2 syns (for everythin, not per serving)

chicken and veg casserole, been so long since I've had it, cant wait!

Veggie pasta bake, yum!!!

Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

Quorn burger with HEa cheese on wm roll with lettuce and tomato, pickles and cheesy chips...fav green day dinner! :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2981962020.jpg
    image-2981962020.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 132
An amazing roast beef dinner made by my hubby! Roast beef, mashed carrot and swede, roasted BNS, cabbage and broccoli and a cheeky little Yorkshire pud for 2.5 syns!! Best roast ever!!!!

Mac N Cheese with Butternut Squash Chips :)

WP_001148.jpg

I've just had tandoori chicken fillets with veg rice fusions and peppers red onion tomatoes courgettes cucumber was GORGEOUS ;-)
Pineapple and toffee muller for afters X

image-23587819.jpg

X

Seriously lost the plot last week or so. Usually do all my meal planning but working Xmas & new year has thrown me off track. Perfect day to get organised so green day today & I cooked Quorn chilli with rice for tea with satsumas for pudding. First time using Quorn and was quite impressed, even OH enjoyed it.

Back