Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken risotto and rocket.

Mac n cheese with broccoli. Large juicy clementine from the market.

Attachments

• image-2394648430.jpg
    image-2394648430.jpg
    659.9 KB · Views: 110
  • image-3462438832.jpg
    image-3462438832.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 116
I had syn free mushy pea curry sauce over mushrooms, onions, chicken and pasta with a side of veg.
Am stuffed now!!!!!
image-1228145255.jpg

Late home from work so glad I had a portion of spag Bol in freezer to fall back rather than the temptation of fast food on the way home.

Arghhhh you still have to eat Scooter!! what time will you get something?
Hopefully be done for around 2 or 3am.....then I'll be calling for my bed !!!! Might you I could easily go off track right this instant....soooooo hungry.. Ironic that I'm on the tracks right now....the railway tracks !!! x

Hopefully be done for around 2 or 3am.....then I'll be calling for my bed !!!! Might you I could easily go off track right this instant....soooooo hungry.. Ironic that I'm on the tracks right now....the railway tracks !!! x

Grrrrr - could eat a scabby horse between 2 mattresses lol as we say in the NE

Bunny do you have a recipe for that X

I can't take credit think its from here somewhere or a mag. It's gorgeous, I usually leave mine in the oven for 45 mins though.

Mac 'n' Cheese

Serves 4

300g Dried Macaroni
Fry Light
6 Spring Onions (thinly sliced)
2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
200g Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
400ml Vegetable Stock
4 tbsp Tomato Puree
200g FF Natural Yogurt
1 level tsp English Mustard
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
120g Red Leicester (grated)
Salt n Pepper

1. Preheat your oven to 200/Gas 6. Cook the Macaroni and set aside.

2. Meanwhile, place a large frying pan sprayed with fry light over a medium heat. Add the spring onions, garlic and cherry tomatoes, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a wide mixing bowl and add the macaroni.

3.Beat together the stock, tomato puree, yogurt, mustard and eggs until smooth. Pour over the macaroni, then stir in most of the cheese. Season and toss well.

4. Divide between 4 ovenproof dishes, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Leave to stand and serve.

I can't take credit think its from here somewhere or a mag. It's gorgeous, I usually leave mine in the oven for 45 mins though.

Mac 'n' Cheese

Serves 4

300g Dried Macaroni
Fry Light
6 Spring Onions (thinly sliced)
2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
200g Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
400ml Vegetable Stock
4 tbsp Tomato Puree
200g FF Natural Yogurt
1 level tsp English Mustard
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
120g Red Leicester (grated)
Salt n Pepper

1. Preheat your oven to 200/Gas 6. Cook the Macaroni and set aside.

2. Meanwhile, place a large frying pan sprayed with fry light over a medium heat. Add the spring onions, garlic and cherry tomatoes, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a wide mixing bowl and add the macaroni.

3.Beat together the stock, tomato puree, yogurt, mustard and eggs until smooth. Pour over the macaroni, then stir in most of the cheese. Season and toss well.

4. Divide between 4 ovenproof dishes, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Leave to stand and serve.

Thanks lovely xx

One-pan roast chicken from an old magazine... Might have some cabbage on the side to add a bit more SF?!?

Back