Whats for tea tonight?

Green day for me - so HM veg soup. Well...cheating a bit because I've got a bag of pre-chopped stew mix (onion, carrot, leek, swede) which I shall cook with chicken stock and blitz. Then crispy cooked turkey rashers crumbled over the top with chopped jalepenos for a bit of added flavour. Oh, and my second HEXB of some Ryvita to go with it.

Mm...I'm talking myself into it :)

Green day for me - so HM veg soup. Well...cheating a bit because I've got a bag of pre-chopped stew mix (onion, carrot, leek, swede) which I shall cook with chicken stock and blitz. Then crispy cooked turkey rashers crumbled over the top with chopped jalepenos for a bit of added flavour. Oh, and my second HEXB of some Ryvita to go with it.

Mm...I'm talking myself into it :)

Sounds lovely. How many turkey rashers do you use as a hex? Is it the same weight as bacon?

Sounds lovely. How many turkey rashers do you use as a hex? Is it the same weight as bacon?

Oops! Glad you posted that! Just checked, and of course the turkey rashers are NOT free on a Green day. Duh! I've already used a HEXB for breakfast and I was blithely assuming that turkey rashers were free on Green just like they're free on EE and Red. Of course, they aren't!

They're 6 syns per 100g on Green. I've got two left in a pack in the fridge, so I'll weigh them and work it out from there.

Thank you so much for that - how easy it is to forget little things :)

Last edited:
An Indian takeaway as my post-WI "treat" tonight - 350g Chicken Kashmiri (9.5 Syns) and salad. Yum!!

Pizza! Usuong pizza base mix for syns.

Pan fried salmon fillets with new potatoes, sprinkled with Butter Buds, and some petit pois. Love it! :) If I've any room left, there's fresh pineapple in the fridge.

Kathy

Just had chicken, rice and veg. Now got a rice pudding in the oven for later :drool:

Back