Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn low fat sausages with cheesy sweet potato skins, roasted vegetables and baked beans

It's reasonably strong but not overpowering. Bit like marmite crisps. But you could try 1/2 tsp

Oh, okay. You know what they say about marmite - love it or hate it. I was wondering if the marmite adds a savoury tang without the marmite flavour, but now you have described them as like marmite crisps I know I wont be trying them. Thank you anyway for satisfying my curiosity without me having to sacrifice my potatoes. Please don't think I am being rude, I just genuinely wanted to know.

Dinner tonight - roast chicken and veg ..... without marmite potatoes :sigh:

going to have Malcolm Allen syn free burgers tonight, with 60g heb roll, onions, salad and oven roasted vegetables.
Can't wait!

Mmmmm this look yummy.....can i have your recipe?

JOES PEPPERED CHICKEN WITH STIR FRY VEG AND MARMITE POTATOES
------------------------------------------------------------
Serves 2 syn free

1 pack joes peppered chicken fillets
1/2 courgette
1/2 red pepper
1 onion
6 mushrooms
4 leaves of spring greens

Marmite roasties

1 pack new potatoes, cut in half
1 tsp marmite
1/2 tsp mixed herbs

Cut potatoes in half and add to actifry with herbs and frylight
Slice onion, pepper and courgette add to frying pan with frylight
When cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
Re frylight pan add sliced mushrooms and cabbage shredded once cooked set aside with onion mixture

Check potatoes , add 1 tsp marmite to the potatoes and continue cooking in actifry

Cut joes chicken into slices and add to frying pan. When all browned add the veggies and 100ml water then cover and simmer until cooked through . Serve

Iv just made the corn beef hotpot posted on here earlier today. Smells gorgeous and was so easy, just hope it tastes as nice as it looks. Having it with carrot an swede mash :)

I had roasted pepper and tomato soup, followed by pizza and chorizo topped steaks. YUM

Jacket spud with beans and cheese and a couple of sausages followed by an Activia 0% raspberry yogurt :)

Back