Whats for tea tonight?

Mince and dumpling with lots of veggies nom nom DSC_1428.JPG

How do you make your dumplings? I love them but haven't been brave enough to try them SW style!!

I make them full fat and syn them hun. SR flour salt and Suet - 100g is 8.5 syns. I never measure cos I make about 10 big ones so 6 is a guesstimate really but I only have them once in a blue moon. I did once try using Gnocchi as the dumplings and also cous cous but they were rank lol x

I make them full fat and syn them hun. SR flour salt and Suet - 100g is 8.5 syns. I never measure cos I make about 10 big ones so 6 is a guesstimate really but I only have them once in a blue moon. I did once try using Gnocchi as the dumplings and also cous cous but they were rank lol x

Haha I've had my eye on the couscous dumplings but not sure how I feel about them! Think you've given me the answer though ;) haha.

Indiana Baked fish (nothing as fancy as it sounds, just Indiana herbs from Aldis flung over a bit of white fish then baked), roasted beetroot (from mums garden), carrots and maybe some roasted potatoes.

That sounds yummy.

Just cottage pie for me tonight

Cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce,bag of steamfresh carrots,sweetcorn and broccoli stirred through with a few pickled onions on the side. Quick,tasty and filling :)

Last edited:
Linda Mac sausages with spicy couscous salad.

Proper comfort food tonight - egg & chips with a small bacon & mushroom sarnie on the side.

Would have just been egg, mushroom & bacon with chips but then I realised I've had none of my syns yet today and I've been missing bread a bit recently so I'm taking full advantage!

:p

Venison burger (1 syn) w/ SW chips

1395172087475.jpg

Back