Whats for tea tonight?

Still so full after lunch I have no room for dinner!

Success express from extra easy recipe book. Liver and bacon with leek mash, sprouts, broccoli , very nice :)

Attachments

• image-2557515646.jpg
    image-2557515646.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 134
Thant looks yummy bunnylush must put that on the list to do

chicken curry (sauce is from the little book of sauces so hoping its ok) with wild grain & basmati rice & not sure on superfree yet so might be fruit after it with yogurt

Thant looks yummy bunnylush must put that on the list to do

It was easy. I used 2 slices bacon, and just 380 g I think lambs liver ( because I was doing SE day for 2 people)

Chop bacon frylite in pan. Set aside
Chop liver season in salt pepper ( I used less than a tsp plain flour too but recipe doesn't )
Frylite liver to seal it.
Put bacon back in pan with 200ml beef stock ( double up for 4 people)
Put lid on and simmer for 20 ish mins or longer

The gravy was delicious :)

Red lentil curry in the slow cooker. Hadn't been shopping, looked in the cupboards/freezer and there wasn't much inspiration, until I saw a packet of dried red lentils! Fingers crossed it tastes good! :S

Kathy

It was easy. I used 2 slices bacon, and just 380 g I think lambs liver ( because I was doing SE day for 2 people)

Chop bacon frylite in pan. Set aside
Chop liver season in salt pepper ( I used less than a tsp plain flour too but recipe doesn't )
Frylite liver to seal it.
Put bacon back in pan with 200ml beef stock ( double up for 4 people)
Put lid on and simmer for 20 ish mins or longer

The gravy was delicious :)

Like the sound of this, bunnylush, and the fact that it's quick and easy. Off to the farm-shop butchers tomorrow so guess I'll be adding liver and bacon to my ever increasing list!

Kathy

Cheese (HexA) and Ham omelette with a side salad :D

Blue cheese Burger chips and large salad, with jalapeño and olive coleslaw!

Whoop whoop I love sw!!

8 syns ?.

Attachments

• image-1637528467.jpg
    image-1637528467.jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 147
Back