View attachment 131728

25g balsamic vinegar
25g Worcester sauce
30g Soy Sauce
120g stock
2 tablespoons sweetener sugar
1 tablespoon garlic granules
1 tablespoons dried Italian herbs
2 Chicken breasts sliced into pieces or strips.

Whisk together all the ingredients in a large bowl then place the chicken in the marinade, and marinate for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.

Remove the chicken from the marinade and put the marinade to one side. Place the chicken in a fry light heated pan and cook until they start to brown and are no longer pink inside.
Pour the marinade into the pan with the chicken and cook until it thickens slightly. Done!!!

....and it's gorgeously tangy with a bit of sweetness.

Lisa x

Like the sound of that, is that kinda the same as the sticky chicken recipe?

Chicken with Old El Paso smokey BBQ seasoning (2.5 syns), peppers, onion, spring onion & SW chips xxx

last night we had quorn roast chicken, boiled carrots and roast potatoes (which I needed to add 1 syn to, we use a spray olive oil but not the fry light) and gravy too...

going to have a nosey and decide what to have tonight though ;-)

King prawn stirfry lots of lovely veggies too nearly tea time I'm HUNGRY :-0 Xxx

image-4072010927.jpg

Just tucking in YUM;-)

X

Last edited:
I'm on a salad challenge (inspired by Kay's salad challenge in another thread). I have challenged myself to try a NEW salad for a main meal every day for a week. Tonight was griddled mango chicken with coleslaw from the Little Book of Lunches. I was really doubting my choice as I made the coleslaw because I was sure I wouldn't like it, but once the whole thing was thrown together.... oh, man! That was utterly delicious and very refreshing.

I came back from SW class and shopping and stood and made a big pan of the All in one book vegetable cheesy pasta sauce. Sweet pots BNS red onion courgettes leeks pasatta garlic. And steamed 3 packs leeks and 2 swede for the freezer, I'm all chopped out!
The pasta sauce has portioned into 6 teas, some for tomorrow the rest in the freezer.
So tea was cheesy vegetable pasta. With salad.

Morrisons have 3 for £2 on lots of fruit veg :)

Just had a go at the SW KFC for the first time... Got to say after reading all the good reviews I am rather underwhelmed! :( my cajun wedges were nice though!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Like the sound of that, is that kinda the same as the sticky chicken recipe?

No it doesn't go sticky more like a thick gravy - it might go sticky if you reduce it more but I wouldn't want to risk your pan :) xxx

Lisa x

Back