Whats for tea tonight?

Homemade Nando's! Chicken breast with medium peri peri marinade (0.5), grilled halloumi cheese (A) and a mixed leaf salad. Maybe some rice or potato wedges too!
That sounds yum !!!

Turkey Bacon and Thyme hotpot (1syn) ad found on slimming world website. Xx

Homemade minestrone soup :)

I'm rather looking forward to my jacket potato with cottage cheese, my HEA of grated low fat cheese, a huge salad and some coleslaw. Going to finish it with some kiwi fruit I think also (if I have the room!)

I've just had a baked pasta dish! It had onions, garlic, paprika, peas, sweetcorn, carrot, chopped toms, a vegetable soup sachet and grated frozen feta! Not syn free but low at 3 Syns for the whole lot! Yummy! And my hex a! Served 4 x

Attachments

• image-3393531844.jpg
    image-3393531844.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 100
Syn free mini quiches, fried vegetables and mushy peas! Yuuuummy!

Chickpea and potato curry - very nice it was too.

Chicken and red pepper risotto. Yum!!

Ended up with chilli and rice last night. Have taken turkey steaks out of the freezer today so it's another guessing game!!! Thinking either pizza topped turkey or maybe hunters style with bbq sauce,bacon and cheese. Served with a mixed salad and roasted peppers :)

Tonight is lidls own hunters chicken, can't seem to find the syns online though. The brand is called Heat, Serve & enjoy or something, anyone know?x

Back