Whats for tea tonight?

Diet coke chicken! My fav xx

Fillet steak, SW chips, kale and mushrooms. Can't wait! My husband cooks the perfect steak

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I forgot to take a picture :( but chicken and broccoli pasta bake! 1 HEX A and 0.5 syns per serving. Was very yummy!

I had a cheese, ham and mushroom omelette with some asparagus on the side. I wasn't particularly hungry because I had a lovely roast dinner for lunch, but I know if I don't eat what I consider to be a real meal at tea then I will be picking and snacking later tonight with the thought in the back of my head that having missed a meal I should make up for it.

random curry out the freezer tonight, unsure if its slimming world friendly or not. Got loads of veggies in it but i'm just going to have a little rice and a side salad with it. x

random curry out the freezer tonight, unsure if its slimming world friendly or not. Got loads of veggies in it but i'm just going to have a little rice and a side salad with it. x

Who made your random curry - is it homemade or a ready meal? Either way, I don't think the syns value will push you over your daily limit, and you are planning to add the rice and salad anyway, so I doubt one single meal is going to damage your weight loss. I would probably do the same because I hate to waste and just simply to get it out of the freezer and make space for home cooked SW meals.

Pizza chicken topped with mozzarella (A). Served with spicy sweet potato wedges and a mixed leaf salad.

Slimming world tandoori lamb tonight! X

Chicken curry with red pepper, spring onion, white onion & peas with SW chips xxx

Back