Whats for tea tonight?

Last night was curry loaf minis cooked in bun tray, with mini roast potato squares , baked beans and salad. Night before was mini roasters again, asda meat free burger 1/2 syn, Kerry low burger cheese 2 syns, beans, baked mushrooms and tomatoes.

Tonight I have salad left to eat, I'm sick of potatoes now, I have some Chinese savoury rice and 100g minced beef out, all I can think to make the mince Chinese style is adding some Chinese 5 spice and making into mini kebab meat? It's got to be easy, another busy day decorating and such. Or if anyone else has any ideas?

Last night was curry loaf minis cooked in bun tray, with mini roast potato squares , baked beans and salad. Night before was mini roasters again, asda meat free burger 1/2 syn, Kerry low burger cheese 2 syns, beans, baked mushrooms and tomatoes. Tonight I have salad left to eat, I'm sick of potatoes now, I have some Chinese savoury rice and 100g minced beef out, all I can think to make the mince Chinese style is adding some Chinese 5 spice and making into mini kebab meat? It's got to be easy, another busy day decorating and such. Or if anyone else has any ideas?
Ummm nice Bunny x

Tonight I have salad left to eat, I'm sick of potatoes now, I have some Chinese savoury rice and 100g minced beef out, all I can think to make the mince Chinese style is adding some Chinese 5 spice and making into mini kebab meat? It's got to be easy, another busy day decorating and such. Or if anyone else has any ideas?

Hi bunny, The taste of Asia cookbook has some yummy sounding Chinese chicken and lettuce wraps made with minced chicken but looking at the recipe I think the flavours would work great with beef also. Basically the mince is mixed with lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, chopped chillies, chopped garlic, fresh chives and minced ginger, stir fried till browned then add some sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and chopped spring onions, served in lettuce leaf wraps, but would be equally good on Chinese rice (IMHO) with your salad on the side.

I'm having Diet Coke chicken and roast veggies. Nommmm

Hi bunny, The taste of Asia cookbook has some yummy sounding Chinese chicken and lettuce wraps made with minced chicken but looking at the recipe I think the flavours would work great with beef also. Basically the mince is mixed with lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, chopped chillies, chopped garlic, fresh chives and minced ginger, stir fried till browned then add some sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and chopped spring onions, served in lettuce leaf wraps, but would be equally good on Chinese rice (IMHO) with your salad on the side.

Thank You. I'm a bit late reading lol. I have the book. But I got up this morning and mixed it with Chinese five spice and made little burgers. Stuck it back in the fridge. I needed something quick to make and cook as we're still decorating and had cousin calling today. Ill re read that book :)

Last night was curry loaf minis cooked in bun tray, with mini roast potato squares , baked beans and salad. Night before was mini roasters again, asda meat free burger 1/2 syn, Kerry low burger cheese 2 syns, beans, baked mushrooms and tomatoes.

Ooh, love the idea of the curry loaf minis! Made it for the first time the other day, liked it but it was a fraction mild for my taste, so will add a bit extra curry powder next time I think. :)

Roast pork with all the veg.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not long now!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1398005283489.jpg
    1398005283489.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 162
Was soo lush! Just waiting for the cake to cool now. But no chocolate egg for me!
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1398014031092.jpg
    1398014031092.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 145
Turkey mince burgers and sweet potato wedges, some superfree stir fried veg too of course! :rolleyes::D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back