Whats for tea tonight?

Today I had sweet chilli noodles with cucumber red onion & tomatoes ;-)

image-240138319.jpg

X

i'm attempting red days for a little while. Tonights dinner is gammon steak, brocolli, green beans and my healthy extra of baked beans (150 grams)

Chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese with chips and beans x

Pasticcio again - I made two the other day, baked one for my dinner and then served myself the cold, unbaked one :D. Scooped the cold, unbaked one back into the dish and served the hot baked one, so tonight it is the higgledy piggledy mixed up mess I made, served hot this time!

I made sw sloppy joes minus the roll,air fry salt and pepper potatoes and lettuce and cucumber.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 160
Pasticcio again - I made two the other day, baked one for my dinner and then served myself the cold, unbaked one :D. Scooped the cold, unbaked one back into the dish and served the hot baked one, so tonight it is the higgledy piggledy mixed up mess I made, served hot this time!

Lol sorry Peggy that made me giggle

Last night was BBQ melt, hassle back pot and salad

Attachments

• image-3946318075.jpg
    image-3946318075.jpg
    575.6 KB · Views: 128
Roasted pepper stuffed with chilli and cheese (A) and served with a mixed leaf salad.

I'm doing a red day today but i'm quite confused. Making Spagbol for tea, you can have 35g wholemeal pasta as a HEB but on red you are allowed 2 HEB;'s so could I have 70grams wholemeal pasta? Then would it not defeat the purpose of doing a red day? HELP!

Thanks

Back