Whats for tea tonight?

Making gammon steaks, sw roast potatoes and mixed veg tonight with gravy (2 syns) and a dollop of extra light mayo (1/2 syn). Yummy :)

Vegetable pilau

image-3039467452.jpg

Hi all Newbie here :)
Tonight I had diced Rump steak and Chicken kebabs on skewers with peppers and mushrooms with savory rice and SW wedgies was very yummy x

Linda McCartney sausages (rosemary, syn free) with mixed salad and 35g lighter halloumi (HExA).

Oh I've hit such a wall with food! I think of food and it makes me sick... Brilliant right considering I want to loose weight - NO it's awful all I want is pasta pasta and more pasta with cheese and more cheese! So tonight never guess what I had for dinner? Oh yes pasta and cheese!!
I think I'm coming down with something - last time I was I'll the thought of anything made my stomach turn, in attempting spag bowl tomorrow regardless xxxx

Oh I've hit such a wall with food! I think of food and it makes me sick... Brilliant right considering I want to loose weight - NO it's awful all I want is pasta pasta and more pasta with cheese and more cheese! So tonight never guess what I had for dinner? Oh yes pasta and cheese!!
I think I'm coming down with something - last time I was I'll the thought of anything made my stomach turn, in attempting spag bowl tomorrow regardless xxxx

You'll get sick of pasta soon enough. I get times when it's all I want to eat. Even throw loads of veg into it and meat etc.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A big bowl of (extra lean) beef and vegetable chilli served with a roasted pepper stuffed with savoury rice, some jalapenos, cheese (A) and 2 x Discovery taco trays (4).

Turkey Pizza tonight, topped with a homemade tom sauce, maybe a little cheese, some peppers. Served with oven roasted tattie & baked beans!

I'm really not too sure what to make tonight, usually I have my meals planned the night before but think I might try and make the syn free chicken fried rice :)

Back