Whats for tea tonight?

A warm chicken and bacon salad with grilled halloumi (A) and 2 x tbsp lighter than light mayo (1).

That sounds really nice, I'll have to try that. Been having milk as my a choice and using syns for chocolate but I'm missing cheese so badly. 2 tablespoons of lighter than light mayo is 1syn? I thought it was 1 teaspoon :/

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Subscribing

That sounds really nice, I'll have to try that. Been having milk as my a choice and using syns for chocolate but I'm missing cheese so badly. 2 tablespoons of lighter than light mayo is 1syn? I thought it was 1 teaspoon :/

I butterfly my chicken breast, coat it in loads of different spices and then pan fry it (along with lean bacon pieces, peppers and red onion and the halloumi) before layering it up on top of mixed leaves, cucumber and halved cherry tomatoes.

Yes, lighter than light mayo is 0.5 Syns per tablespoon. I use Hellmann's :)

I butterfly my chicken breast, coat it in loads of different spices and then pan fry it (along with lean bacon pieces, peppers and red onion and the halloumi) before layering it up on top of mixed leaves, cucumber and halved cherry tomatoes.

Yes, lighter than light mayo is 0.5 Syns per tablespoon. I use Hellmann's :)

That's the one I bought yesterday. I made a 'glazed' chicken breast for lunch today. Soy sauce, worchester sauce, garlic powder, sweetener, chilli, left it in the fridge overnight and cooked it this morning. Is amazing.

OH is making me chunky bean burgers with Cajun wedges off the SW website at the moment. I'll post a picture when done. :eat:

Edit: forgot to take pic as I was so hungry. It was very nice though and frozen some for tomorrow :D

Last edited:
I was so hungry forgot to take a pic!

Green day Linda mc red onion sausages, large salad, red peppers stuffed with Chinese savoury rice, and a new revolution from class, 15p tinned Lidl potatoes in garlic frylite cooked in the Airfryer, they went lovely and crispy!

I had sw chips, bacon, fried egg (in frylight) and baked beans for dinner. An old favourite of mine and still tasty :)

Chicken and red pepper risotto served with a mixed leaf salad :)

I'm making a SW cooked breakfast for Dinner tonight, I can't eat one in a morning so will have mine for Dinner.
It will feed the family also ?

Going to make slimming works chips tonight with corn on the cob and sweet chilli chicken pieces.

Back