Whats for tea tonight?

Im having slow cooked roast chicken today. I jave a large turkey steak in the freezer and im unsure what to do with it. Any ideas? I was thinking a slow cooked turkey curry for a change instead of chicken.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im having slow cooked roast chicken today. I jave a large turkey steak in the freezer and im unsure what to do with it. Any ideas? I was thinking a slow cooked turkey curry for a change instead of chicken.

That sounds lovely. Or you could do Turkey goujons, I'm thinking chicken ones for dinner tonight

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pizza topped turkey :) just flatten it out and part cook it , top with tomato puree and some toppings then your hex a of cheese and bake in the oven :)

Pork roast

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Tandoori Chicken with salad, rice, mushrooms, roasted red pepper, raita and mango chutney (2 syns)

TandooriChicken.jpg

Chinese take away, I no, I'm naughty :( xx

Chicken, roasties sw style, broccoli, carrots, turnip & parsnip! with gravy 3syns worth

Away camping in Devon so we are cooking al fresco. BBQ burgers and sausages - I've got joes Ones . Steak , hickey drumsticks and wings. Corn cobs, new potatoes, salad and a hexb roll .
Dessert - I'm having strawberries melon and a portion of instant low fat custard ( synned) and will steal A few of kids marshmallows in the fire x

2 Linda McCartney sausages (rosemary) with salad and halloumi (HExB), followed by a mixed fruit salad.

Homemade Beef burgers with roast BNS, cucumber toms and boiled egg .... Using up stuff in the freezer until payday

DSC_1764.jpg

We had chiquitos for lunch at Cheshire Oaks, for Sons Birthday tomorrow, I had the chicken on salad with Mexican rice, we usually have nandos but it was packed :( so I've just thrown together spicy wedges, chilli beans with peppers and onions after being out all day

Back