Whats for tea tonight?

Had the same as yesterday for tea, this was my pudding. Alpen light (HExB), meringue (3syns) a cherry muller and strawberries all mixed together. It was amazing :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    603.4 KB · Views: 128
The best meal I've had in ages so flavoursome Chicken parmo, chargrilled veg in black pepper , minted new potatoes, ginger coriander mushrooms

View attachment 143588

I'd love a parmo! Haven't had one since I left uni 5 years ago. Really need to make a trip back to Stockton at some point.

Having carrot, kidney bean and cumin burgers tonight with grated cheese (HEA) and a big portion of salad on the side.

It was really nice and dead easy . Used 1 chicken breaat bashed thinly then dipped in a beaten egg and dipped in a mix of wholemeal breadcrumbs ( 1 slice -1/2b or 3-3.5 syns depending ) salt pepper and a pinch of chilli flakes , plus 1/2 tsp of dried herbs or I used a leaf from each of my herbs in the garden - sage, oregano. Rosemary, tarragon and garlic chives. All whizzed up then chicken dipped into it , cooked in halogen for a few mins then turned over and repeat . When almost done spread a laughing cow light over and return to oven for a min or 2

Whole meal pasta, nandos sauce, asparagus, Linda McCartney Rosemary sausages and spring onions. Was very hot! :eat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    565.4 KB · Views: 130
Jacket potato with chicken and bacon pasta salad really yummy, I'm addicted to chicken, pasta and salads just lately and it must be helping as I lost 4.5lb this week x

Linda McCartney red onion sausages with SW Homity Pie. It's probably DF's favorite meal, he asks every week if we can have it!

Jerk Chicken and spanish rice lots of salad

Having pork stir fry tonight. Not sure what sauce to have although thinking i might just stick some soy sauce and spices in a pan and hope for the best!

Back