Whats for tea tonight?

Fakeaways tikka masala. Nom nom

1404846011700.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Despite my bragging about all the fresh allotment veggies last nights dinner was a wash out. So bland, steamed etc. So tonight I am doing some courgettes sliced with a sweet pepper, baby plum toms, basil leaves, garlic and a splash of oil. Going in the oven shortly with a bought :eek: quorn lasagne. I am not lazy but it seems to taste better ready made! We are also having a little (large in husbands case) rice. We have lots of red currants which neither of us like but they are so good for us we will eat some anyway!!!!!! Bon appetit.

Before I forget. We are about to get the usual overwhelming rush of courgettes. Has anyone else made a lasagne using courgettes instead of pasta. It comes out like a cross between a shepherds pie. Interesting.

Tonight is Teriyaki Pork Shoulders with homemade wedges, more courgettes & baby carrots.

Teriyaki pork is not as exciting as it sounds - basically leave pork marinating in teriyaki sauce overnight!! It elevates the dull to the delicious. Try it!!

Home-made burgers, made with a sprinkling of Taco seasoning in them, served with jacket potatoes, stuffed with HEX cheese, with a side of baked beans or salad. OH will probably have his topped with an egg or two, as well. :)

Kathy

Back